Swell Creative Group is a strategic digital and creative agency that specializes in mobilizing people online for causes, candidates and brands that have a heart. We develop creative online campaigns that get people excited, sharing, and activated to create real and lasting change. We are not a typical communications agency – we use campaign tactics across our clients, whether ballot measure campaigns, candidate races or documentary films. We win because we care. We care because we’re a little angry. We’re angry because, have you looked around?
We’re looking for people who care about the world, who read the news every single day and want to connect with strangers about issues that matter. We’re a tight knit shop and we need deep thinkers who are capable of high prose (no, Jeff Sessions, not that kind), but aren’t above slogging through grunt work when their colleagues need them.
- Create holistic, goal-oriented communications strategies based on audience research, message development, core content, action opportunities and constituent data.
- Develop cross-channel messaging arcs with specific guidance on voice, tactics, and timing.
- Write razor-sharp copy for email, websites, social media, and text.
- Engage with clients’ social media communities effectively and efficiently, as needed.
- Support the crafting of skillful and effective program and campaign briefs, and be able to articulate these ideas in decks and memos.
- Work with clients and colleagues to edit their copy to ensure the highest quality product.
- Assist with the production, delivery and QA of emails, landing pages, and new site content.
- Help to test, segment and report on email, social and website performance.
- Write using existing language and tone of established brand and community voice and conform to style guidelines.
- Work with the team to develop and execute excellent work, and ensure we are accomplishing our clients’ goals.
- Contribute to campaign development with creative ideas and tactics.
- Participate in internal and client-facing creative briefings, brainstorm sessions, and status meetings.
- Provide status updates on all ongoing projects to ensure team coordination and timely delivery.
- Attend occasional events and video shoots to support real-time and wrap-up coverage.
- Be able to own your projects and get what you need from your colleagues—from your accounts lead to designers to the CEO—to deliver successful work on deadline.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Tali Pressman at email@example.com. This position is available now.